Lesson 2 Tasks
- Start by opening the previous lesson's project.
- Use the keep icon in the toolbar to save a copy of your project.
- Change the name of project before making new changes.
- Whatever sketch you move last goes in front of other sketches.
- Use the shapes drawer in the paint toolbar to draw various shapes.
- To draw a circle, click the desired center point, then drag out the circle.
- To draw a rectangle, click the upper-left corner then drag out the rectangle.
- To draw a line, click the first point of the line, then drag to the other point.
- Click one of the six brush size circles to change the size of your paint brush.
- Areas within a sketch that are not painted will show other sketches behind it.
Draw a sketch with windows, such as a house or train or automobile, and draw
three other sketches that show through the windows, as though they were inside.