Lesson 8 Tasks
- The book lets you create a story with many pages.
- Get a book by dragging it from the supply bin.
- The background that contains everything in Etoys is called the world.
- An object can either be within a book or outside the book.
- To test whether something is in the book, try moving the book.
- The book will crop things that extend beyond its borders.
- The book has a navigation bar at the top with buttons.
- Its easy to right-click on the wrong thing and get the wrong halo.
- To double check which halo you have, look at the name on the bottom.
- Leave extra space around the book so you have drop areas for later.
Make a book and create three drawings of people or animals looking
into a window. Arrange the sketches so they're on the edges of the
book, with part of each sketch cropped. It should look like they're
looking into a window from the outside.