Lesson 22 Tasks
- Hold the shift key while resizing to keep a sketch in proportion.
- Heading 90 points right; heading 0 points up; heading -90 points left.
- To flip a sketch, set the rotation style to "flip left right" and heading to -90.
- If the viewer doesn't fit, click its flap twice to open and close it.
- To test a variable, drag the variable by its name to the Test slot.
- The less than sign means "if this variable is less than".
- Click the "less than" to choose "greater than" or other relational operators.
- With a relational test, it's useful to add a "pause script".
Make a sketch that makes a sound whenever it approaches one of the four corners
of the screen. This will require several relational tests.