Lesson 23 Tasks
- To create a watcher, drag a variable to the Etoys desktop.
- Drag the sound recorder from the supply bin to make your own sounds.
- Click "Record" to record a sound and "Stop" to finish recording.
- Click "Play" to test the sound and "Save" to create a tile for the sound.
- Drop the sound tile next to "make sound" to add it to your scripts.
- When you switch pages and text does not disappear, it's not in the page.
- You can embed text or sketches using embed on its halo menu.
- If things go behind your book, click "send to back" on the book's halo menu.
- The red item in the embed list shows you where something is embedded.
- To create a narration for a page, record it and add make sound to startOver.
- Scripts only run when you're on the page their sketches are on.
Make three sketches representing different kinds of fruit, then create
a sketch of an animal, along with a script that allows you to move it
with the joystick. When the animal touches each fruit, it should
make a sound with the type of fruit it's over, such as "apple", etc.